Latest Articles by Daniel J. Rowe
- Cocktail, pizza and dessert recipe among those featured in new cookbook
- Police seize telecommunications equipment allegedly used to illegally access Quebec broadcast signals
- Man, 19, crashes into concrete wall in Montreal, remains in critical condition
- Kahnawake unimpressed with consultations on Quebec Indigenous language law
- Expect gridlock! Here's which roads will be closed in and around Montreal
- Environment Canada issues pollution advisory as Montreal heritage building burns
- New surgery approach at Montreal Children's Hospital cuts recovery times, opioid use
- Quebec provincial police financial crimes unit conduct raid in Kanesatake
- New Montreal-Toronto studio developing 80s-inspired open world video game
- Couple-run Montreal agency lands contract with Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's entertainment studio
Daniel J. RoweContact
Daniel J. Rowe is an award-winning journalist, who entered the industry as a reporter/photographer/editor for the Eastern Door newspaper in the Kanien'keha:ka community of Kahnawake.
Rowe is a transplant from BC who lived in Japan before entering journalism in 2012 when he began a seven-year career at the community newspaper covering local topics in Kahnawake and Indigenous issues across the country.
Rowe won the Paul Dumont-Frenette Outstanding Journalism Award in 2015 and 2018 along with a number of writing and photography awards in the Quebec Community Newspaper Association.