Articles by Alexandre Robaey
- Quebec housing market continues barrelling through pandemic – but where to?
- Women in education gather at National Assembly to protest inaction from the provincial government
- New report on Quebec’s written media pushes the provincial government to invest in the future
- Fresh Attitude baby spinach recalled in Ontario, Quebec over possible salmonella risk
- Lachine Hospital outbreak infects 36; patients asked to avoid its emergency room
- Bundling up: Montreal school sets complex uniform rules for pandemic winter of open windows
- Charity group works with Indigenous communities to feed Northern Quebec's 'wandering dogs'
- Cirque du Soleil 'laying the groundwork' for relaunch after finalizing deal; will stay based in Montreal
- New Baie D’Urfe mayor takes reins after long-time leader steps down, citing second-wave fatigue
- A step forward and a long road ahead: promoting Indigenous languages in Montreal
- Montreal man sounds alarm on alleged Ukrainian lottery scam
- New fully-automated REM cars revealed after long year
- Man stabbed near Berri-UQAM metro station Sunday night
- Quebec considers temporarily closing schools as COVID-19 cases continue to rise
- Montreal school board to purchase ventilation equipment to help students breathe easier in class
- Montreal mayor prepares for 'sizeable challenge' to keep busy streets clear during winter
- Suspected Molotov cocktail sets car ablaze in Saint-Leonard
- Families worried about Quebec plan to bring COVID-19 patients into homes for elderly
Alexandre Robaey was an intern at CTV News Montreal, but has completed his internship.