Articles by Kelly Greig
- Montreal creates working group to push forward on plans for Hippodrome site
- Montreal's new downtown parking hours still in limbo, creating confusion and backlash
- Turnover rates for nurses in Quebec hospitals are higher than in pre-pandemic times
- Montreal must take steps to decriminalize certain drugs: advocates
- Concerns about rising gun violence in Montreal as weather warms up
- Boy extubated after Quebec court battle is going home, breathing on his own
- Habs looks to the future as disappointing season comes to an end
- Report finds Black health-care and other workers underrepresented in Quebec
- Iconic Montreal restaurant Gibby's sold to Quebec-based Grandio Groupe
- World Autism Day: Kids get first-class treatment at Montreal airport
- Montreal shuts bustling downtown strip over heritage building safety concerns
- Coney Island? Many of Montreal's construction cones aren't serving any purpose
- Montreal's Peel Basin redevelopment to include thousands of housing units
- Plante says Quebec budget ignores Montreal's housing needs
- Q & A: Quebec Finance Minister Eric Girard on Quebec Budget 2023 - 2024
- Vigil held for green space slated for condos in Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Protesters march in N.D.G. against brutality in the justice system
- Every parking spot in Montreal should come with a charge: environmental group
- Permanent dog run, splash pad part of Jeanne-Mance Park overhaul
- Montreal officer living double life as NHL emergency backup goalie
Kelly Greig is a videojournalist with CTV Montreal, which means she shoots, reports and edits all of her pieces herself. It’s a big job, but creativity is one of the key elements she likes to bring to every report.
She has a BA from Concordia in Journalism and spent one year studying European Culture and Journalism at the Hogeschool Utrecht in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Her areas of interest are breaking news, sports and feature pieces and she’s never afraid to get her hands dirty trying something new.
Her dream assignment is to cover the Olympic Games.
Kelly was born and raised on a dairy farm in Ormstown, Quebec.