Minister angered over vandalism causing phone outages in La Tuque, Que.

Fiber optic cables. FILE PHOTO - pexels Fiber optic cables. FILE PHOTO - pexels Top Stories


OPINION | Selling a home? How to know if you qualify for a capital gains exemption

When selling a home, Canadians may be exempted from paying capital gains tax on a residential property -- if it's their principal residence. On, personal finance contributor Christopher Liew explains what's determined as a principal residence, and what properties are eligible for the exemption.