Roads gradually reopening Monday as Formula E track dismantled
Click on the map to enlarge
Published Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:15PM EDT
Last Updated Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:55PM EDT
Even though the race is over-- local traffic doesn't get the green light just yet.
The City of Montreal is urging drivers to maintain a little bit of patience while workers dismantle the Formula E circuit. Most of the work will be done during the night, and is expected to stretch on until August 9th.
Beginning Monday morning, the following routes will be re-opened to traffic:
- Viger East between Papineau and Berri
- Saint-Antoine East between Berri and Notre-Dame East.
- St. Hubert between Viger East and Saint-Antoine East
- Papineau (Northbound) between Viger East and Boul. Rene Levesque.
The following routes within the paramaters of the Formula E circuit will also gradually reopen throughout Monday morning:
- Amherst St. between de Maisonneuve and Viger East
- De la Gauchetiere East between Wolfe and Saint-Denis
- All of the transverse streets between Rene-Levesque East and Vger East, from Saint-Hubert to Wolfe St.