St. Hubert fire causes $1,000,000 in damage
Flames burst through the wall of a St. Hubert warehouse (Feb. 20, 2014)
Firefighters in St. Hubert had to put out a complicated fire overnight.
An auto parts warehouse burst into flame at 4:15 a.m. because of what is believed to be an electrical malfunction.
Four crews of firefighters were eventually called to the warehouse at 5215 Ramsey St. in St. Hubert.
Crews said the intense heat and copious amounts of smoke made putting out the fire difficult, however firefighters were assured that the smoke was not toxic.
It took just under four hours for firefighters to get the flames under control, but damage to the building is estimated at $1,000,000.
Nobody was hurt.