FEATURED ARTICLES BY SELENA ROSS
- UPDATED: Quebec only issuing marriage certificates in French under Bill 96, causing immediate fallout
- Language law Bill 96 adopted, promising sweeping changes for Quebec
- Buying local? Meet the people who will only get Quebec's Medicago vaccine
- Young woman's death on Mile End train tracks brings fresh anger to old stalemate over safe crossing
- 21-year-old died in Quebec prison over untreated ear infection, family believes
- 'In jail': Teenagers spent 10 days in windowless rooms in Quebec group homes over COVID-19 exposure
- Montreal 74-year-old who froze to death this week lived for years in solitary camp in NDG woods
- Quebec public health director Horacio Arruda resigns, admitting 'erosion' of public opinion
- Quebec prepares to keep infected health workers on the job in case of staffing emergency
- Secretive, ‘devastating’ conversion therapy is hard to tackle, says Montreal man who survived it, but new bill will help
LATEST Articles by Selena Ross
- Ultrasounds no longer required in Quebec before getting abortion pill
- Major fire in downtown Montreal lays waste to vacant building
- Montreal comedian Nick Nemeroff dead at 32
- Anger, political pushback in Quebec after Legault says cultures are 'not on the same level'
- New legal challenge takes aim at Bill 96's rule on translating court documents
- Police locate missing teen from Saint-Leonard
- Police looking for driver of truck who killed woman, 25, in Brossard hit-and-run
- Man dead after being stabbed by 21-year-old son, police say
- Quebec 'thwarted' by multiculturalism, minister says in France speech, and premier agrees
- 'The real work': Indigenous leader hopes for reconciliation plan from pope during Canada visit
Selena Ross is a digital reporter at CTV Montreal. She previously spent three years as editor of Montreal’s Maisonneuve magazine and was a reporter at the Globe and Mail, CBC Nova Scotia and the Halifax Chronicle Herald. She has also written frequently for the Washington Post, The Guardian and the Associated Press and has produced radio documentaries for CBC and This American Life. She attended the Columbia School of Journalism and has won two CAJ awards and two Atlantic Journalism Association awards.
Selena grew up in Ottawa and has lived in Montreal for 12 years in total.