Articles by Rachel Lau
- Longueuil police investigating 2 suspicious fires
- Man in hospital after stabbing in downtown Montreal
- Pedestrian in hospital after collision with SUV in downtown Montreal
- Man in hospital after stabbing in east end Montreal
- Montreal plastic bag ban to start Tuesday
- Things to do in and around Montreal this weekend: Sept. 23-25
- BEI investigating car crash following alleged shoplifting incident in Laval
- 1 more death as Quebec COVID-19 hospital numbers remain steady
- 2-vehicle crash closes part of eastbound Highway 40 service road
- Nadeau-Dubois pressured to say racial slur during Quebec election debate
- Amid election threats, Crown prosecutors remind Quebecers of real consequences -- including prison time
- Things to do in and around Montreal this weekend: Sept. 16-18
- Busy night for Montreal police after 3 shootings within 2 hours of each other
- Quebec COVID-19 hospital, ICU numbers on the decline
- Nick Suzuki named captain of Montreal Canadiens
- Steady hospital numbers as Quebec starts to offer new Moderna bivalent COVID-19 vaccine
- Things to do in and around Montreal this weekend: Sept. 9-11
- Quebec election 2022: Q&A with Quebec Liberal Party Leader Dominique Anglade
- No word on return of Amtrak's Adirondack train route following COVID-19 pandemic
- Quebec election 2022: Q&A with Quebec Conservative Party Leader Eric Duhaime
Rachel is a digital reporter at CTV News Montreal.
Born in Montreal and raised on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia, Rachel is a graduate of Concordia University where she specialized in broadcast and print journalism.
Rachel also studied political science at the l’Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris, France, and professional photography at the New York Institute of Photography.
She previously worked as a TV news reporter, online producer and associate producer at Global News in Montreal.
Prior to working in journalism, Rachel was a representative for the United Nations Association in Canada.