Reports by Mose Persico
- Mose at the Movies: SHAZAM! Fury of the Gods
- Mose at the Movies: ‘Inside’
- ‘Jesus Revolution’ unites preaching and hippies
- 'We Have a Ghost' coming to Netflix
- We Have a Ghost streaming soon
- Mose at the Movies: 'Titanic'
- Mose at the Movies: Infinity Pool
- Mose at the Movies:'80 for Brady'
- Mose at the Movies: Shotgun Wedding
- 'Plane' hits theatres
- Mose at the Movies: Plane
- Mose at the Movies: The Pale Blue Eye
- Mose at the Movies: Glass Onion
- Del Toro’s Pinocchio a delightful stream
- Mose at the Movies: The Swimmers
- Disney's Strange World hits theatres
- 'Devotion' hits theatres Wednesday
- 'The Good Nurse' centres hospital murder mystery
- ‘The Watcher’ series now streaming
- 'Dead for a dollar' tells tale of outlaws
Talk about working your way up! Persico's first job at CFCF 12 was in 1985 -- as the mail room clerk. Having more creative ambitions, he went on to hold positions as videotape operator, researcher, production assistant, and field producer for a plethora of CFCF 12 productions.
Persico has hosted and produced several award-winning shows, such as "Teenage Life," "Between the Sexes" and "Mose's Kitchen." From 2004 to 2008, he hosted a half-hour summer program called "Food and Fashion." From 2001 to 2008 he co-hosted "Entertainment Spotlight," a half hour television show which was really a potpourri of everything which falls under the umbrella of entertainment: lifestyle, fashion, leisure, music and, of course, food!
Currently, you can catch Persico Tuesday through Friday on CTV Montreal, as well as Sunday on CTV News at 6, for Mose at the Movies.
Born in Sorrento, Naples, Persico immigrated to Canada in 1965 aboard the ship Cristoforo Colombo with his parents and two sisters. He is a graduate of Cardinal Newman High school, Champlain Regional College and Concordia University where he received a BA in Communication Studies with a minor in Broadcast Journalism. Persico is married with no kids, but is the proud uncle of two nephews and two nieces.
Persico's life philosophy is: Smile at strangers and embrace every single day like it's your last one on earth!