Articles by Matt Grillo
- Jesuits of Canada members with ties to Quebec 'credibly accused' of sexual abuse of minors
- Union warned SAAQ its new online system wasn't ready, training was inadequate
- Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue to scrap garbage collection for waterfront businesses
- Massive backlog at SAAQ leads to long lines, could take weeks to resolve
- Ile-aux-Tourtes Bridge to reportedly cost Quebec $2 billion
- 'Ugly produce': company gives second life to fruits and vegetables in Montreal
- West Island photographer aims to build back after devastating fire
- New Brunswick recruiting Quebec nurses amid staff shortage
- Steep rise in reports of stolen vehicles in Montreal
- Despite expropriation and eviction, Mount Royal garage owner refuses to leave
- 'We're glad to be back': Montreal auto show returns after pandemic hiatus
- Montreal re-allows use of rat poison after home-infestation complaints
- U.S. computer outage leads to flight delays at Montreal airport
- Residents call for traffic-calming measures near site of girl's death in Montreal
- Cote Saint-Luc suing developer $3M, claiming aquatic centre has leaky roof, crumbling exterior
- Montreal man struggles with bureaucracy as he aims to become Canadian citizen
- Flight delays and cancellations continue at Montreal airport, despite improving situation
- Office parties are back and will keep driving service Nez Rouge busy this weekend
- Quebec coalition filing racial profiling complaint against Terrebonne police over traffic stop
- 'Waste of time': Man speaks out after commission dismisses profiling complaint against Repentigny police
Matt Grillo got his start in journalism as an intern in 2016. He’s been a video journalist at CTV Montreal since 2018.
A Montreal native, he’s a journalism graduate from Penn State University where he was a varsity swimmer.
His love for journalism started in high school. One of his classes was journalism and he’s been hooked ever since.
When not at work you can find him watching and reading about college football.