Selected articles by Luca Caruso-Moro
- 'God's hand of protection': woman dies after major COVID-19 outbreak at defiant Montreal church, family says
- Trans-rights advocates raise alarm over Quebec birth certificate proposal, calling it 'huge regression'
- Residential school survivors, advocates keeping their guard up after bishops' apology
- 'A cenotaph, not a park': updates made to Montreal park honouring the victims of HIV/AIDS
Most recent articles by Luca Caruso-Moro
- Maureen Breau, Quebec police officer, stabbed and killed during arrest
- Montreal to get mixed bag of rainy conditions, temperatures to approach double digits
- Roxham Road: Immigration rights advocates concerned about new deal
- Montreal mayor says new team will crack down on illegal short-term rentals
- West Island police using fat bikes to patrol tough terrain
- Montreal car sharing user shares cautionary tale after hefty parking fines
- Parents demand safer school zones in Montreal
- Montreal public health warns of new 'Zombie drug' spreading in the city
- Woman suspects she was disqualified from Montreal police due to estranged uncle's alleged terrorist ties
- Montreal releases housing, transit wish list ahead of Quebec budget
- Liberals, Quebec Solidaire battle for Montreal seat in byelection
- Montreal city councillor pushing for reduced speed limit on Van Horne Avenue
- Incoming Quebec short-term rental law could make enforcing rules even harder in Montreal: advocates
- Video shows man seemingly unaffected by taser in Laval Metro station
- Breakthrough nerve transfer surgery restores use of arms to quadriplegic patients in Montreal
- Woman who says she has been drugged twice in Montreal bars speaks out
- Over 2,000 Quebecers still without power after freezing rain
- Minors among those arrested for alleged attempted murder, armed assault in Montreal
- White flags, stuffed animals mark deadly bus crash site at Laval daycare, premier offers condolences
- 6 dead, including 4 children, after Quebec house fire
Luca Caruso-Moro is an award-winning print, radio, and television journalist in Montreal, primarily covering crime, policy, health, and municipal affairs.
He was brought into the CTV newsroom during the height of the city’s first coronavirus wave. As the disease spread rapidly, he reported extensively on how the most vulnerable Montrealers were affected. He has continued to report on Quebec healthcare during the pandemic through subsequent waves.
During his time at CTV Montreal, he has worked as both a digital and television reporter, he has also collaborated on special documentary projects covering Indigenous clean energy initiatives in Quebec and Ontario, the latter of which was recognized with an RTDNA Large Market award. His work on other documentaries has also been recognized by major entertainment festivals in North America, including TIFF and the Nashville Film Festival.
Luca obtained his journalism degree from Concordia University, with a minor in law and society.
He speaks English and French.