Articles by Iman Kassam
- Chez Doris to open overnight women's shelter on Monday
- 'Why can't I have some cool clothes too?' Montreal women on a mission to make plus-sized fashion more accessible
- Faced with inflation, Montreal groups call for higher wages
- Terrebonne won't accept racial profiling decision from Quebec Human Rights Commission
- Environmental groups hope climate change remains a priority in Quebec election campaign
- REM takes down Montreal rapper's English-language promo video
- Patient advocates want Quebec political leaders to rethink health care as election looms
- Shots fire at home in Deux-Montagnes, Que.
- Saint-Henri residents seek answers as yellow water flows out of their taps
- Pull on your cowboy boots: Montreal's first-ever Lasso Fest kicks off
- 'We’re standing together': NDG shop owners sign petition against city's plans for new bus, taxi lanes on Queen Mary Rd.
- 'Still struggling to change my name': Advocates says trans issues are 'diluted' in pride movement
- 'It can happen in front of you': educational exhibit on human trafficking reaches Montreal
- With more cyclists on the road, Quebec sees more cycling injuries
- Woman 'brings her broom' to Notre-Dame-des-Neiges cemetery amid unkempt conditions
- Conversion of Montreal seniors' residence into regular apartments paused
- 'Black and driving a luxury vehicle': Quebec man wins racial profiling case against Repentigny police
- Indigenous groups looking for more than an apology during Pope's visit
- Montreal business network provides 'supportive tools' to Black entrepreneurs
- Nerds unite! Montreal Comiccon returns with full slate of guests
Iman Kassam is a videojournalist for CTV News Montreal.