Latest Articles by Daniel J. Rowe
- Montreal police find body of teen missing since October
- Here's which roads will be closed in Montreal for Tour de l'Ile weekend
- Laval transit users ride the bus for $1 after smog alerts
- Montreal police arrest alleged bike thief, recover over $20K in stolen bicycles
- 'We're battling a fire in a Ski-Doo suit!' Montreal firefighters quell blaze in extreme heat
- Quebec's Leylah Fernandez bounced from French Open
- Here's how you can identify heat stroke and prevent serious symptoms
- 'Worst pain I've felt:' New Shriners' approach to treating children's sports injuries aims to get young athletes moving again
- Driver who crashed into Montreal bus shelter dies in hospital
- Montreal is spending $30 million to expand and improve bike paths
Daniel J. RoweContact
Daniel J. Rowe is an award-winning journalist, who entered the industry as a reporter/photographer/editor for the Eastern Door newspaper in the Kanien'keha:ka community of Kahnawake.
Rowe is a transplant from BC who lived in Japan before entering journalism in 2012 when he began a seven-year career at the community newspaper covering local topics in Kahnawake and Indigenous issues across the country.
Rowe won the Paul Dumont-Frenette Outstanding Journalism Award in 2015 and 2018 along with a number of writing and photography awards in the Quebec Community Newspaper Association.