Latest Articles by Daniel J. Rowe
- Montreal police arrest 4 men, seize nearly $200K in jewellery after West Island break-ins
- These Quebec municipalities should be on alert for rabid raccoons and other wildlife
- Cree leader fears Quebec's new French-language law will complicate relief during natural disasters
- These 23 municipalities are taking Quebec to court over Bill 96
- Woman, 55, dies after vehicle strikes 2 pedestrians in Cote-des-Neiges; second pedestrian seriously injured
- Conservative leader says French-language law makes Quebec a 'laughingstock'
- Quebec organized crime police unit make raids in St. Jerome and Kanesatake
- A man, 25, was electrocuted and died while working in Laval
- Montreal police asking for public's help in locating missing teenage girl
- Montreal organized crime figure Francesco Del Balso killed in daylight shooting
Daniel J. RoweContact
Daniel J. Rowe is an award-winning journalist, who entered the industry as a reporter/photographer/editor for the Eastern Door newspaper in the Kanien'keha:ka community of Kahnawake.
Rowe is a transplant from BC who lived in Japan before entering journalism in 2012 when he began a seven-year career at the community newspaper covering local topics in Kahnawake and Indigenous issues across the country.
Rowe won the Paul Dumont-Frenette Outstanding Journalism Award in 2015 and 2018 along with a number of writing and photography awards in the Quebec Community Newspaper Association.