Latest Articles by Daniel J. Rowe
- Montreal organized crime figure Francesco Del Balso killed in daylight shooting
- Editor of Montreal's only newspaper for Black community, Egbert Gaye, dies at 67
- Habs sign Cole Caufield to 8-year, $62.8 million extension
- Quebec City police searching for missing teen boys who may be in Montreal
- Smog warning in effect in Montreal due to Quebec wildfires
- 3 residences evacuated after early morning Mile End fire in Montreal
- Montreal police find body of teen missing since October
- Here's which roads will be closed in Montreal for Tour de l'Ile weekend
- Laval transit users ride the bus for $1 after smog alerts
- Montreal police arrest alleged bike thief, recover over $20K in stolen bicycles
Daniel J. RoweContact
Daniel J. Rowe is an award-winning journalist, who entered the industry as a reporter/photographer/editor for the Eastern Door newspaper in the Kanien'keha:ka community of Kahnawake.
Rowe is a transplant from BC who lived in Japan before entering journalism in 2012 when he began a seven-year career at the community newspaper covering local topics in Kahnawake and Indigenous issues across the country.
Rowe won the Paul Dumont-Frenette Outstanding Journalism Award in 2015 and 2018 along with a number of writing and photography awards in the Quebec Community Newspaper Association.