Latest Articles by Daniel J. Rowe
- Indigenous sisters developing video games to revitalize Mohawk language
- Friends trying to reassemble Camille Maheux's photography after death in Old Montreal fire
- Lana Del Rey, Weezer, Green Day, Pitbull to headline Quebec City summer music festival
- City of Montreal announces new commissioner for relations with Indigenous peoples
- Macdonald High School closed for 'security reasons' after threat
- Quebec agrees to pause eviction of homeless encampment under Ville-Marie Expressway
- Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery to reopen March 31, as negotiations with unions continue
- Small 3.6-magnitude earthquake hits Quebec's eastern north shore
- Montreal welcomes back first full St. Paddy's Day parade since 2019
- Quebec man charged with sexual assaults committed in the early '80s
Daniel J. RoweContact
Daniel J. Rowe is an award-winning journalist, who entered the industry as a reporter/photographer/editor for the Eastern Door newspaper in the Kanien'keha:ka community of Kahnawake.
Rowe is a transplant from BC who lived in Japan before entering journalism in 2012 when he began a seven-year career at the community newspaper covering local topics in Kahnawake and Indigenous issues across the country.
Rowe won the Paul Dumont-Frenette Outstanding Journalism Award in 2015 and 2018 along with a number of writing and photography awards in the Quebec Community Newspaper Association.