Latest Articles by Daniel J. Rowe
- Montreal welcomes back first full St. Paddy's Day parade since 2019
- Quebec man charged with sexual assaults committed in the early '80s
- Montreal police arson squad investigating torched pickup in RDP
- Number of people missing following Old Montreal fire rises to seven
- Teen in Rosemont killings charged with 2nd-degree murder of parents and grandmother
- Teen arrested after 3 stabbed to death in Montreal's Rosemont neighbourhood
- St. Paddy's Day Parade and construction will cause Montreal road closures
- Montreal police arson squad investigating torched vehicle in Hampstead
- Satisfied with Quebec's health-care system? The government wants feedback
- Man, 27, charged with luring, sexual assault; Que. police believe there are more victims
Daniel J. RoweContact
Daniel J. Rowe is an award-winning journalist, who entered the industry as a reporter/photographer/editor for the Eastern Door newspaper in the Kanien'keha:ka community of Kahnawake.
Rowe is a transplant from BC who lived in Japan before entering journalism in 2012 when he began a seven-year career at the community newspaper covering local topics in Kahnawake and Indigenous issues across the country.
Rowe won the Paul Dumont-Frenette Outstanding Journalism Award in 2015 and 2018 along with a number of writing and photography awards in the Quebec Community Newspaper Association.