Articles by Angela MacKenzie
- Teachers protest against bill that would overhaul Quebec education system
- Protestors condemn 'lawlessness' and environmental risks in Kanesatake
- Meet the Montrealer keeping analog film projectors alive in a digital world
- Meet the team of bicycle paramedics pedalling to emergenices at Montreal’s airport
- 'This is our second home': Montreal Children's Library at risk of closing after nearly 100 years
- Neglected heritage buildings flagged in Montreal auditor general report
- Montreal's new police chief Fady Dagher reviews his first 100 days
- Quebec education overhaul will apply to English school boards
- Meet FRED, Quebec's latest school zone traffic light that leaves speeding drivers on red
- At least one more week before Montreal boroughs are cleared of ice storm debris
- After son's death, Quebec mother raises awareness about organ donation
- Quebec agrees to pause eviction of homeless encampment under Ville-Marie Expressway
- Quebec international students in English schools have nearly doubled in past 10 years
- Doll modelled after Canada's first Black female interventional cardiologist
- Quebec floats fast-tracking teacher certification to fill need in classrooms
- Hung up on the price: Madonna tickets go for over $6,000 in Montreal
- 'No animals, no humans': Que. woman who skied solo to the South Pole recounts extraordinary journey
- Verdun seniors say they're being renovicted
- Montrealer creates mini model of the city, complete with orange cones
- Too many free STM buses rides due to broken payment terminals, says union
Angela MacKenzie has been reporting for CTV Montreal since 2015, where she started out as a freelancer.
As a videojournalist, she is a jack of all trades, reporting, shooting and editing her own reports, all while trying to tell stories that are both creative and informative.
She’s most interested in covering breaking news, human interest and social justice stories, but she also likes to dive into new challenges, such as covering politics from National Assembly in Quebec City.
During her time at CTV she has covered some of Quebec’s biggest stories, from elections and several spring floods, to the Lac Megantic rail disaster trial, and the manhunt for Martin Carpentier.
She was also part of the team that won an RTDNA awarded for continuing coverage of the 30th anniversary of the Polytechnique Massacre.
Angela holds a Graduate Dipoloma in Journalism from Concordia University, and a BFA from York University in Film & Video.
She is a longtime resident of Montreal, hailing from Cape Breton Nova Scotia and Kingston Ontario.
When she’s not working she loves to travel, garden and search for the perfect cup of coffee.