Articles by Adam Kovac
- With parade not possible, Montreal Pride turns back to roots as festivities wrap up
- The ultimate plate of poutine: Lightning's Joseph feasts on fries, gravy and curds out of Stanley Cup
- Climate, language and apathy: what's on Montrealers' minds after election call?
- As Montreal Pride wraps up, board VP says much progress made on inclusiveness
- Montreal's Haitian community anxiously awaits news from family after devastating earthquake
- Anti-vaccination flyers target Jewish community in Cote-St-Luc
- Could Montreal's light rail system be responsible for dried up wetlands?
- While some Canadian universities move to mandatory vaccines, Quebec health ministry says it's not necessary
- On the campaign trail: Plante touts record on disabilities, Coderre promises more police
- These kayakers are paddling 250 kilometres to raise money for disadvantaged kids in Montreal
- Boil-water advisory issued for portions of Pierrefonds-Roxboro, DDO
- They're back: With vaccinated Americans once again welcome, Clintons among tourists visiting Quebec
- Quebec's back-to-school plan blasted by head of teachers' union
- One day in the life of a Quebec youth protection social worker
- Diver Meaghan Benfeito returns from Olympics to inspire youngsters at West Island training grounds
- For border towns and businesses, Monday to bring a welcome return of Americans
- Montreal's newest piece of public art shows the love and arguments of the sibling relationship
- Hundreds of Cote-des-Neiges tenants said they were threatened with eviction; owners claim was misunderstanding
- After a lifetime of cycling, Montreal man decides to lose a wheel for his next challenge
- Hudson residents don't want development that threatens 300-year-old tree to put down roots
As of August 2021, Adam Kovac is no longer with the company.