Highway 20 closures begin Monday: Here's a list
Construction work Montreal
As of Monday, work to repair parts of Highway 20 between Highway 13 and 32nd Ave. in Lachine will begin -- and won't end until November. The most significant closure is the access ramp to Highway 13 from Highway 20 eastbound.
Detours will be put in place, as some of the construction work will be in place for a while.
May to the end of September:
- Complete closure of the ramp leading from eastbound Highway 20 to Highway 13 northbound.
A detour will be set up and will be marked with signs. Transports Quebec is recommending drivers heading towards Highway 13 north take Highway 520 to avoid the construction zone.
- Partial closure of 32nd Ave. (one of two lanes closed in each direction) for the portion under Highway 20.
- Partial closure (one lane closed of two) to the access to the 32nd Ave. exit # 60 - A-13 North Laval / 32nd Avenue Highway 20 westbound.
- Traffic lane diversion at Highway 20 eastbound around 32nd Ave. and lanes to the ramp leading from Highway 13 south to Highway 20 eastbound.
Long-term overnight closures:
- Complete closure of Highway 20 eastbound between exit # 56 - Airport P.-E.-Trudeau / Highway 520 / Av Dorval and the entrance at 32nd Ave.
All detours will be marked with signs.
In case of inclement weather or operational issues, some road work may be delayed.