Renovation project sets building ablaze
Published Thursday, May 3, 2012 8:51AM EDT
A building undergoing renovations in Ville-Emard caught fire Thursday morning.
25 firefighters worked for an hour to get the flames under control.
The buildings next to 1509 De l'eglise Ave. were evacuated, but nobody was injured.
It appears this is the second fire at this building in three years.
This morning's fire started when a lamp was left on too close to a wall, and wood was heated to the point of ignition.