Clic warehouse catches fire in Laval
Firefighters on the roof of the Clic warehouse in Laval on Thursday March 10, 2016
Published Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:33AM EST
Last Updated Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:41AM EST
A food warehouse in Laval caught fire early Thursday morning.
The Clic International building on Francis Hughes Ave. caught fire around 5:30 a.m.
Employees inside the warehouse tried to stop the fire, but quickly discovered it was more than they could handle.
They ran outside, but not before one of them inhaled a lot of smoke. That worker was taken to hospital for treatment.
Firefighters were quick to arrive after being notified and managed to put out the flames rather quickly. They believe the fire was sparked by an electrical failure.
Clic is known for its vegetables and legumes, both canned and dried.